- Butcher Block and Cutting Board Oil – Food Grade – Clear
- FOOD GRADE APPROVED – Contains food grade mineral oil stabilized with Vitamin E. Our Cutting Board Oil/Butcher Block Oil meets FDA requirements and is safe for all food preparation surfaces
- PREVENTS WOOD FROM DRYING CRACKING and SPLITTING. The Butcher Block Oil Repels water. Prevent future damage to your wooden utensils, salad bowls and countertops is to keep water and liquids out
- DON’T BE AFRAID TO WASH YOUR BUTCHER BLOCK – Our specialized formula of mineral oil and Vitamin E repels soap and water – Clean your Butcher Blocks and Boards with Confidence after repeated washings
- KEEP BOARDS LOOKING NEW – Top Chop Butcher Block Oil helps you to keep your blocks and boards looking new, even after years of use and get more life from your wooden products
- SAFE FOR USE ON FOOD PREP SURFACES – TASTELESS, ODORLESS – FDA Approved to use on other wooden surfaces like – salad bowls, wooden spoons, toys and just about anything made from wood
- Use a clean cloth and apply in the direction of the wood grain.
- Let it soak in for at least 20 minutes and wipe off the excess.
- To “season” a new cutting surface – Apply 3 – 4 coats before using